Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Industrial food System

In this blog I will explain the important things you need to know about the industrial food system. On how they reveal the truth about how farmers sell their food. Farmers actually make and transport their food. For example in the slaughterhouse the workers in the slaughterhouse be producing their meat and transport it  to the markets, where the people can get their products. Even more important, the workers are actually producing meat that could be poisonous to others and probably kill them. Although some viewers may object that will be case, I would answer that it is true and we need to find a way to make it work for the community to survive form these illnesses. In sum, then, everything is happening for a reason and we as a whole should know our rights for not eating food that give us a sickness that cannot be cured.

On my perspective from this course it makes me want to learn more about my health and to be careful of how I eat things that aren't good for me. So therefore I am going to make sure that no matter what I do I'll always make sure the things I do with food is right, so I could live a long healthy life. This is a great experience for me to realize that life is not a game to be played with and myself should not take it lightly. As for me doing that I should be able to make it for my life and everything would go through smoothly. Even though it might be hard for me because I love to eat. I need to learn that the bad food is not always good for me. Food is a wonderful thing to have it's just how much you eat it and how it can make a person feel emotionally and physically. But all it takes is control and discipline and it'll become a natural like it's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment